Our influencer marketing services focus on using an online leader to drive your brand’s message to a larger market. An influencer is a role model, authority, or public figure who can sway an audience into making a purchase. When we think outside of the box and let influencers showcase your brand in an authentic light, consumers are more likely to trust the recommendation.
Our influencer marketing strategy is aimed at targeting consumers in a non-obtrusive way to impact their purchasing decision. Today’s consumers are constantly flooded with advertisements and pushy sales tactics. Influencer marketing demonstrates your value by leveraging brand ambassadors who would likely use your product or service and recommend it to their like-minded audience.
THAT Agency is here to help you orient marketing activities around your strategically chosen influencers to keep you top of mind for your target market. We work with you to define the right type of influencers, set campaign objectives, establish expectations, monitor projects, and analyze campaign results. Our goal is to help you meet your goals.
Using influencer marketing collaboratively with social media services and search engine marketing services can help to create a full digital strategy across multiple channels.
Influencer Marketing Worksheet
Our Approach to Influencer Marketing
- Outlining the consumer’s buying journey: Creating personas for each stage of the buyer’s journey that align with your campaign objectives.
- Selecting the right influencers: Identifying influencers in line with your campaign goals, your target consumer, stage of the buyer’s journey, etc.
- Micro-influencers: offer small audience loyalty.
- Celebrity influencers: command high compensation and, in return, leverage a large scale audience; great to use as the face of a campaign.
- High-quality content influencers: know how to create tailored content for a target audience.
- Advocates and brand ambassadors: naturally love the brand and can be found online talking about your already.
- Developing the influencer’s creative brief: Setting clear guidelines of what is expected from your influencers.
- Measuring the success of your program: Identifying KPI’s, content sharing, and goals achieved.